Friday, November 7, 2008

Vote for me? Pretty please?

About a week ago, I entered a contest to win four free aprons from Apron Queen's Reviews. To enter, you had to do the chicken dance.

Bennet was a turkey for halloween, so it was just perfect to teach him the turkey dance. The winner will be decided this week by vote.

So, if you'd be so kind as to visit the Apron Queen's Reviews and vote (maybe even for me), I'd be so grateful.

I haven't decided yet whether I would get an apron for myself if I won -- I think I'm in love with the cafe toile. But I have two girls, and they have to girl cousins, and would that just be too cool to get the four little girls each their own apron?!? And look, they have a "Josephine" line (And an "Ava" line too!). It's like they were made with us in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment